Supportive Housing for Families
Family & Children’s Agency partners with The Connection, Inc. to provide Supportive Housing for Families® to our clients.
Supportive Housing for Families® is located throughout the state, with offices in New Haven, Groton, Middletown, Hartford, Waterbury, Torrington, Danbury and Bridgeport. The program helps families become reunited with children who have been placed in foster care, or prevents the placing children in foster care from happening by providing adequate housing.
Services provided include:
- Assisting clients in securing housing subsidy and/or rental housing
- Providing transportation
- Providing clients with referrals, advocacy, crisis intervention and counseling services, as needed.
- Coordinating substance abuse treatment, such as Relapse Prevention, Children’s Services, Educational Support and Parenting Training
The Connection, Inc. Supportive Housing For Families ® program contracts with statewide partner agencies
- Access Community Action Agency
- Birmingham Group
- Community Health Resources
- Morris Foundation
- New Haven Home Recovery
- Wheeler Clinic
For More Information
For more information on our Supportive Housing for Families program, contact Tiffany McCarthy, Director of Family Support & Intervention Services at (203) 523-5312 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.