Anyone who has ever considered adopting a child has a lot of questions on their mind:
- Is adoption right for me?
- Where will my child come from?
- What age child should we consider–infant, toddler, preschooler, older?
- Will he/she be healthy?
- How will our family dynamics change?
- How does the whole adoption process work?
- How long will it take to find a child that I can love and cherish?
…we have answers!
- Our experience in providing adoption services
- Domestic adoption, including legal considerations for both local
and out-of-state adoptions
- International adoptions
- Possible fees involved in adopting
- How to complete the confidential application
- The home study process
- How Family & Children’s Agency supports you throughout the entire adoption process
We encourage you to read through the following web pages to find out more about our Adoption Program.
- Getting Started
- Attend a FREE Informational Seminar
- Complete A Home Study
- Adoption Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
For More Information
For more information about the Adoption process, please contact us at one of the following offices.
9 Mott Avenue, 4th Floor
Norwalk, CT 06850
Phone: (203) 855-8765
Toll-Free: (800) 676-4066
151 New Park Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Phone: (860) 586-2365
Toll-Free: (866) 858-3137
|Larchmont, NY, Office
1890 Palmer Avenue, Suite 201
Larchmont, NY 10538
Phone: (914) 834-5806