Before beginning your volunteer assignment, you will need to complete the following:
- Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Provide the names and numbers of three references
- Agree to a background check for those over the age of 18 (including state, criminal, and Department of Children and Families)
- Agree to a DMV background check, if transporting clients
- Attend a volunteer interview and orientation.
Please contact Volunteer Services if you are interested in volunteering.
Adult Volunteer Application
Teen Volunteer Application (under 18 years of age)
Abbreviated Volunteer Application (for short-term or one-time volunteering)
Corporate / Group Volunteer Application
NCC Service Learning Application