Be a Corporate Partner
Corporate philanthropy plays a significant role in our ability to maintain essential programs and meet the needs of individuals in neighboring communities. Our corporate partners support our mission and programs through event sponsorships, grants, matching gifts, and volunteer projects.
Ways Corporations Support Family & Children’s Agency
- Contributions and grants to support our mission
- Sponsorship of a specific Agency program
- Sponsorship of an event such as the annual Golf Classic or Benefit
- In-kind donations of new clothing, school supplies, holiday gifts and the like
- Volunteer projects with programs such as the After School Program, Community Connections ( drop-in center for adults experiencing homelessness), Family Support Programs, and others
- Matching gift programs to increase an employee’s gift to Family & Children’s Agency
For more information on corporate giving, please contact Janina Serrao at (203) 855-8765 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Corporate Partners
We would like to thank all of our corporate partners for their generosity and commitment to Family & Children’s Agency and the community. Visit our Partners page to view their names.