How To Help
There are increasing numbers of individuals and families facing challenging situations they cannot overcome by themselves, such as:
- Children who are neglected or abused; many with complex medical or emotional conditions
- Homeless individuals who have lost jobs, earning potential, families, and too often, hope
- Families in crisis who need immediate intervention and guidance
- Seniors who are isolated, afraid, and in needing care
- Women with histories of physical or emotional abuse needing counseling and support
Last year more than 10,000 individuals of all ages and all walks of life experienced life-altering, positive changes as a result of their work with Family & Children’s Agency.
You can help us change a life… you can make a difference by making a tax-deductible donation or volunteering of your time.
And, for every dollar you donate, 88 cents goes directly to providing programs for those in need.